The Apple wooden house
Omenapuutalo is our shared house, where you can organize a variety of activities, including art exhibitions and music rehearsals — even at the same time.
We make your events possible. Contact us if you would like to book a house for your event.
The apple wooden house was rebuilt after a fire in 1905. Between 1930 and 2005, hospital staff lived in the house — sometimes up to three families at the same time.
Today, Omenapuutalo is part of Lapinlahti Center for art, culture and Mental well-being.
Apple wooden house pricing:
– First 4h €125/h (incl. VAT).
– Extra hours €75/h (incl. VAT).
– For non-profit organisations, a 50% discount
– For members of the Lapinlahti community, the use of the house would be free of charge if there are no competing reservations.
If a member of the Lapinlahti community wishes to keep their reservations a priority from a potential competing reservation, the reservation can be made at a community price of -50% etc. normal prices.
– Any longer-term/more permanent rental is always negotiated separately.
Reservations and additional information
More information and reservations
For reservations and additional information please contact us to [email protected].