We are a project by the people, from the people and for the people.
We deal with the overall aspects of inclusion and integration – inclusion for us means creating an environment where individuals and groups feel comfortable with both locals and non-locals. We arrange a variety of events and workshops for people from all backgrounds in the Helsinki Metropolitan area, to reduce loneliness and promote new social connections while increasing the well-being and reducing cross-cultural prejudices and stigmas.
We also provide possibilities for on-the-job learning and practical training for students from different educational institutions.
- We work without labels, boxes or categories. We strive to inspire through our human commonness, spectrum of talents, softness, warmth, love and happiness.
- We love music, dance, food, discussions, languages, art, interactions, sports, cultures, different opinions, smiles, hopes, dreams, humans, Lapinlahti and Finland.
- We work to communicate and connect with each other in an easy and convenient way through any possible channel.
- We believe that happiness should be free of charge and that’s why our events are free of charge.
- In our events we smile, laugh, feel good, learn, meet new people and make new friends. We work towards equality, diversity and human commonness.
- We believe that human interaction is the key to breaking prejudices.
Come and say hello and get to know more about our activities at out info desk where you will find MIITTI project staff. They will provide you with information about the project’s services and upcoming events, among other things.